We practice several efficient cooperation models, depending on the customer needs and specifics of a project.
Works best for long-term projects when the full team’s integration into the client’s corporate environment is crucial for overall success.
- Predictable budget control and cost savings.
- Fully engaged team of top talent working as an extension of the on-site office.
- Ability to vary team’s size.
- Taking care of pre-screening, assisting with the candidates’ selection and onboarding.
- Securing office administration, HR and accounting. Facilitation in managing projects.
- Personnel training and mentoring.
Time and Material
- This model is a good fit for projects with unclear or changing requirements.
- It allows easy scale up or down development efforts depending on the project phase or timelines.
- Service cost is based on the hourly rate, multiplied by a number of hours spent during a month.
- Good for small and medium-size projects with clear scope of work and fixed requirements.
- Scope of work, cost and timelines are fixed and defined before work starts.
- Predictable budget and delivery timeframe.