Middle/Senior UI/UX Designer
Middle/Senior UI/UX Designer
As a part of devspiration, you will have the opportunity to contribute as a UI/UX Designer, along with your team you will engage in the conception of ideas and conduction of user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UI/UX designer will also collaborate in the overall functionality of applications for professional financial services for one of the “Big Four” companies.
PROJECT TECH STACK:
Angular 12, .NET Core, C#, Azure env., SQL Server, WCF
- Expertise in standard UI/UX software such as Sketch, Miro, InVision working on an enterprise application.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Well-rounded designer who connects the dots between business needs, innovation and good design.
- 4+ years' experience in UI/UX related fields.
- Engage in the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and advocate new ideas.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A brand-new office in a BC “Natsionalnyy” + remote working options
- 18 business days of vacation, 10 days of sick leave, national holidays off
- Compensation for technical conferences/events participation
- Free English classes to further enhance your language skills
- Gym and shower in the office
- Medical insurance
By joining devspiration, you will become part of a professional and patriotic team that supports the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the people who need it. If you are passionate about technology and want to make a meaningful impact, we invite you to join our team and help us shape the future. 💙