GCP Cloud Architect
GCP Cloud Architect
Our client is looking to create a proxy layer over its cloud providers in order to provide services and access to a wider user base. The team's objective is to provide a multi- cloud infrastructure. Using this platform is aimed at provisioning cloud services across providers, and compatibility, to secure the firms. The current concentration is on AWS and GCP.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Cloud Architect / Sr Engineer - individual should have multi-cloud experience with building scalable platform components across GCP. The solutions would be used to enable and scale developers, DevOps, and architects in cloud to use and scale our cloud solutions both securely and natively.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Design and implement multi-cloud infrastructure solutions across various cloud platforms, including Google Cloud Provider, and others.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify, design, and implement end-to-end cloud-based solutions.
- Develop and implement best practices for cloud platform deployments, including building for observability, future maintenance, and pleasant customer experiences
- Expectations to "own" all code and features into production, including troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues related to the platform.
- Expected to dive into the unknown and/or bleeding edge technologies on behalf of research & development; this means embracing technical challenges even when documentation is sparse, unknown or out of date.
- Experience with one of the cloud providers, building and scaling cloud native tooling
- Preferred experience building cloud-agnostic solutions
- Building and deploying Docker containers and orchestrating them with Kubernetes. CKAD certification is preferred, or in lieu of certificate able to demonstrate significant experience in developing applications on Kubernetes.
- Experience working in SAFe Agile
- REST Experience / Designing and Developing saleable APIs
- Familiarity with platform engineering concepts
GCP Certified Cloud Professional
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A brand-new office in a BC “Natsionalnyy” + remote working options
- 18 business days of vacation, 10 days of sick leave, national holidays off
- Compensation for technical conferences/events participation
- Free English classes to further enhance your language skills
- Gym and shower in the office
- Medical insurance
By joining devspiration, you will become part of a professional and patriotic team that supports the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the people who need it. If you are passionate about technology and want to make a meaningful impact, we invite you to join our team and help us shape the future. 💙